Need Gutter Guards?
Gutter Guards Installation
Your Gutter Guards Installer in the Charlotte Area
About Our Gutter Guards
There is no denying that gutters play an important role in keeping our homes safe by routing water from and channeling it safely away from our homes. Without gutter systems, water simply flows through our homes damaging foundations, or worse can pass through shingles and cause leaks.
With Gutters playing an important role in keeping your house safe, they are susceptible to damage. Overtime, objects can clog gutters or sometimes even damage them.
Gutter guards defend our gutters from environmental objects such as debris, leaves, stones, etc and help keep them clean and clog-free. Gutter guards are installed in gutter systems as sort of “filters” to only allow water to flow through. It’s always recommended to get a gutter guard for your gutter systems as clogs and damages can be a huge pain and can cause gutter systems to fail .
There are multiple types of gutter guards in the market to accommodate the variety of gutter systems as well as the difference in weather conditions from each area. The three most common are inserts, toppers, and screens. Finding the right one could get complicated, and that’s where we come in to help.
At Jon’s Seamless Gutters, we are able to provide you consultation on which gutter guard would be best fit for your gutters. Our team of professionals can help quote you as well as provide you the necessary gutter guards to protect your gutters which in turn protects your homes.
Advantages to a Gutter Guard System
Save Time and Money
- A gutter guard system is a great way to keep water flowing in gutters.
- A leaf filter protection removes the hassle of cleaning gutters to removed dirt and debris.
- Leaf gutter guard cost less money over time since homeowners won’t need to hire gutter cleaning service.
- When gutters get clogged water can’t run properly. This can cause damage to a home and property.
- Excess water can back up into the roof, foundation, walls, and basement causing costly repairs.
- Leaf gutter protection provides consistent water flows.
- Gutter cleaning requires climbing a ladder which can be dangerous.
- According to the World Health Organization, there are more than 164,000 emergency room visits and 300 death that are caused by ladder falls every year in the United States.
Avoid Pest Infestations
- Stagnant water in gutters attracts birds, spiders, mosquitoes, mice, bats, and other unwanted guests.
- A leaf guard for gutters can also prevent pest from getting on the roof.
Prevent Fires and Ice Dams
- Gutter guards provide an extra layer of protection if you live in an area prone to bushfires.
- When a brushfire occurs, embers are often carried long distances and can settle in gutters. If gutters are filled with dry twigs and leaves, they can quickly ignite and cause a house fire.
- If you live in a cold area, trapped water can freeze and build an ice dam. As ice accumulates it can loosen shingles, pull away the gutters, and cause water to backup into a home.
Micromesh Gutter Guard Product Details
- Tightly woven micro-mesh prevents leaves, pine needles, twigs, and debris from passing.
- Raised pattern diamond design slows the progress of water and draws water in while leaving debris out.
- Gutter protection provides so cleaning gutters is no longer required.
- Long-lasting non-corrosive stainless steel micro-mesh material.
- Powder coated aluminum frame with no substructure that allows for quick water disbursement.
- Strong materials protect against collapsing.
- Flexible mesh fits to most gutter-to-roof designs.
- Reinforced metal hangers attach to fascia and provide proper adhesion.
- Professionals trained to install on any gutter system.
How Leaf Gutter Protection Compares
Open Face Gutters
- Without leaf guard for gutters systems get clogged with debris.
- Open systems attract rodents and insects looking to nest and breed.
- Require ongoing clearing to prevent clogging and water back up.
One-Piece Reverse Curve System
- This gutter system can’t attach to a home’s current gutter system.
- One-piece reverse gutter guard cost more because a completely new gutter system is required.
- Some debris follows the curve and enters the gutter, so this system still requires gutter cleaning service.
- Bees, wasps, and other insects love to make their way through the gap in one-piece reverse curve systems and nest.
Hood Gutter System
- Hood system has large openings that allow debris in and gutters to clog.
- Since hood systems are installed under the first row of shingles, they are known to cause damage to roofs and shingles.
- Installation may require guard to be screwed to your shingles voiding any roof warranty.
DIY Vinyl and Aluminum Leaf Filter
- These systems are less expensive and poor in quality.
- DIY systems are flat and therefore require semi-annual cleaning to clear them of smaller debris such as pine needles, twigs, and helicopters.
- Guards need to be replaced more frequently than other leaf gutter protection systems.
- These guards provide inconsistent protection for gutters.
- Foam disintegrates quickly and will need to be replaced.
- Debris gathers on the surface which can slow the disbursement of water.
- These guards tend to get clogged quickly with leaves and pine needles that get embedded in the bristles.
- Brushes are visible from the ground causing an unpleasing aesthetic look to the home.
- Require gutter cleaning to clear of stuck debris.
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
GET YOUR FREE QUOTE
We serve Charlotte, Concord, Harrisburg, Mint Hill, Mount Pleasant, Midland, Matthews, Kannapolis, Huntersville, Gastonia, Fort Mill, Rock Hill, and more.
M-Th: 7:30am - 8pm, F, 7:30am - 5:30pm